: Himachal Special (2 Shimla / 3 Manali / 1 Chandigarh)
: 7 Days - 6 Nights
: Himachal Pradesh
Crowned by the rugged peaks of the western Himalaya, Himachal Pradesh is a pure bliss for thousands of foreign and domestic travelers who come here every year. Few states can match such incredible diversity – rolling foothills, lofty hill stations, madcap traveler towns, serene pine forests, endless apple orchards and the high-altitude deserts of Lahaul and Spiti, cut off from the outside world by snow for six months of the year. In the far east of Himachal, Shimla is India’s most popular hill station. In central Himachal, Manali and the Kullu Valley provide a base for hippies, honeymooners and thrill seekers. Across Himachal, the lower hills bristle with castles, forts, temples and palaces. Manali is the start of the main overland route to Ladakh. Increasingly popular, the Great Himalayan Circuit starts in Kashmir, slices through the mountain valleys of Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti to Kinnaur and ends with some luxury in Shimla. No wonder Himachal is most people’s favorite northern state!
Capital : Shimla
Largest City : Shimla
Area Rank (In India) : 21st
Total Area : Approx 55,673 sq kilometers (21,495 sq miles)
Languages : Hindi
Climate : There is great variation in the climatic conditions of Himachal due to extreme variation in elevation. The state has areas like Dharamsala that receive very heavy rainfall, as well as those like Lahaul and Spiti that are cold and almost rainless. Broadly Himachal experience three seasons; hot weather season, cold weather season and rainy season. Summer lasts from mid April till the end of June and most parts become very hot (except in alpine zone which experience mild summer) with the average temperature ranging from 28 degrees to 32 degrees. Winter lasts from late November till mid March. Snowfall is common in alpine tracts
Best Time to Travel : The best time to visit Himachal Pradesh would be mid April to June in the alpine regions and October to March in planar regions.
- All personal expenses like pony ride, horse ride, boating, rafting, laundry, telephone, shopping, tips and other miscellaneous expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of entrance fees of any monuments, sightseeing points, Camera fees is extra wherever applicable
- Kindly recheck your air – rail ticket reservation once again and also submit the copy of that with us at the time of booking to avoid any kind of misunderstanding from both ends.
- Read and understand all given document properly like – itinerary, voucher, fact sheet, ticket copy to avoid any kind of dispute during the itinerary.
- If any damage to the resort / hotel’s amenities or facility by the guest during stay, it has to be finalized and settled with hotel’s concerned person on the spot at the same time with your own mutual understanding.
DRIVER / VEHICLE DETAILS
- The vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points only mention In itinerary, any substitute sightseeing will not be allowed / provided or no refund reimbursement will be possible for such kind of missing sightseeing point not visited sightseeing point also.
- A/c of the vehicle will not work / allowed / permitted - if it is in non-moving / running Position
- A/c will not work / run / allowed / permitted in hilly regions / Entire Himachal Pradesh – Requesting not to argument on this issue during the itinerary with a driver or our operation department. It will be work on Plain road surface only. Ac will work in the plains roads of Punjab It is strictly allowed / permitted from Delhi to Chandigarh or Pathankot / or return Chandigarh back.
- The passenger will not get the extra Cooling of A/c any of the tourist vehicles compare to any of private vehicle they are having, some of the time guest having the high-end vehicle so it’s not necessary that you will get the same cooling in tourist vehicle as well.
- Bigger Tourist vehicle whose capacity is more than 6/7 person like Tempo / Coaches / Winger will have the common issue of Cooling of A/c in the vehicle – reason of Suffocation or more person in a vehicle, this kind of the vehicle’s A/c will not perform compare to mid segment tourist vehicle.
- Driver and vehicle details will be forwarded on your contact mobile numbers which are given at the time of booking, it will be forwarded to guest 12 hrs prior of your first arrival points by our software systems. Guest is requested not to take follow up for the vehicle details and driver details it will be forwarded to you without fail.
- It is possible that the detail which is forward to you can be replaced or changed at last moment due to any technical reason or any other of the reason also.
- Passengers arriving at New Delhi by Rajdhani Exp or any train- Pick up will be done at Ajmeri Gate exit
- Passengers arriving at Hazrat Nizamuddin Station exit is at platform no. 1 pickup parking at Consum Restaurant
- Vehicles will be parked at the parking area at all station / airport / hotel / sightseeing area parking only. All guests have to walk down to the respective parking point by themselves.
- An average Speed limit of vehicles on highways will be 60 to 80 km /ph in the hills the average speed will be 20 to 35 km /ph. Heavy vehicle will have less speed limit, do not force the drivers to increase the speed limit
- Distance & time of traveling mention in your given itinerary is approximate, it can be different as per vehicle to vehicle, time to time, destination to destination, season to season, driver to driver etc as per situations – it is noted from our past experience and on ideal judgment as well.
- Vehicle timing from 7.00 AM to 7.00 PM. (Except in emergency and pick up n drop)
- Television / LCD / DVD player & CD Player – this all amenities are complimentary basis services in the vehicle which is provided by local transporter, this all are not the ideal and compulsory component of vehicle, Only a few of the vehicle having this kind of facility – rest all vehicle having basis entertainment facility in vehicle this is also not compulsory basis.
- Music entertainment in Tourist vehicle is not permitted /allowed in many of the STATE by individual state Govt. Rules and authorities, all guests have to follow the rules and not to force Driver to break the rules.
- As per the directive was given by the Government of India, Department of Tourism, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check-in.Valid identifications documents like Passport Voters Id card, Current Drivers License, Pan Card Copy. All the documents should include a photograph.
- Ideal check-in time will be 02:00 PM; Check Out timings will be 11:00 AM only.
- Early check in & late checkout will be permitted as per subject to availability of respective resorts at an extra cost depending on the hotel. Please understand that you are arriving at the hotel at your time which is not binding to the hotel so please do not ask for early check in or late check out because it will create a problem for another guest also
- Non A/c rooms WITHOUT FAN AT MANY Hotels will be provided at many hotels in hill stations of Himachal like Shimla/ Manali/ Dharamshala/ Dalhousie/ Khajjar, as it doesn’t require as per the weather conditions throughout the year, if some hotel’s have a/c in the room then it will be chargeable basis as per the hotels policy and on direct payment basis only – hotel doesn't allow it without any cost to use the a/c in room if it is there in any of the hotels.
- Some of the hotels may be on the outskirts area of the city/ town/ where there is ample parking space, good accessibility, silence, view. Main reason to avoid parking issue, hassle & puzzle of the traffic issue.
- Major of the hotels will take extra charges for Room Heater – which charges to be paid at the hotel directly as per their terms and conditions and depends on guest requirements.
- All guest are requested to recheck the provided vouchers by our company before start the tours, if any mistake found in that related to date, meal plan, room type clarification, kindly amend the same as earliest and on the spot take into our attention also to avoid any kind of misunderstanding or mass up.
- All booking will be done on base category (standard category of room) unless – otherwise specified at the time of quotation / booking, All quotation was done on base category only at the time of quotation / confirmation also. So hotel will allocate the standard category of rooms only at the time check-in Room up gradation will be charged extra and depends on subject to availability at the time of booking and on direct payment basis.
- Rohtang Pass & Manikaran (Tuesday closed) Sightseeing is not included in cost from the day of quotation time itself, All guests have to pay extra for this sightseeing on direct payment basis to local transport union authorities or the hotel itself. Local transport union having the law of excursion of a vehicle in local sightseeing respective to destination to destination.
- Rohtang Pass sightseeing is not been possible on Tuesday – due to weekly off from local transport union, it can be changed without any prior notice or intimations.
- River rafting is possible at an extra cost when you are going to Manali or coming back from Manali, Our vehicle will not take you to rafting as a special or exclusive trip for it.
- Please clarify your meal preference at the time of booking, we will surely take care of the same and put the request at a resort as well, Specially Jain Meal request to be mention and informed at the time of booking.
- Jain items will be limited in terms of numbers and variety in any of the categories of hotel, it is not possible that Jain guest will get all items in Jain Format menu as all guest getting in a general menu system.
- It is understood that you have gone through all the points and satisfied yourselves before finalizing the tour .We will strictly not entertain any complaints about the above.
- If there is any complaint or grievances please speak to the concerned person at our office in a dignified manner. All complaints will be looked after if it has been requested in a proper manner and with proper language only.
- In any of case if complaints arise due to any of the part in Itinerary – We need some time to sort out the same, it will depend on a size of issue and time of complaint as well.
- Be practical at all complain – we are service provider and mediator agency who books services on behalf of guest as per guest requirement, we are not the owner of hotels, transporter, management authority of airlines, railway board or any State Government, who can take the decision to change the rules of respective management as per guest expectation time to time – All management having their own rules and regulation policy.
- We will try our best level to give solutions of each complaint looking to future relation but keep patient, be practical, be matured, be educated and be a gentleman, keep your mind open to understanding the difficulties which we have to face to get solutions seating in Office or home at hometown
Chandigarh Details :
Himachal Pradesh Details :
Stay at Above hotels.
Meals as per plan.
Vehicle Inclusions:- (if added in Costing)
Vehicle on Disposal as per Itinerary.
All Toll Taxes & Parking.
Visit to Rohtang Pass.
Visit Manikaran (if it's added in remark then we will provide)
Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks(Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc)
Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
Rohtang Pass visit will be on direct payment basis and it will be chargeable as per union fare.
Season - 20% at the time of Booking & Balance 20 Days before Departure Date.
Off Season - 20% at the time of Booking & Balance 10 Days before departure date.
Before 30 Days - 10% of Hotel Cost
Before 20 Days - 20% of Hotel Cost
Before 15 Days - 40% of Hotel Cost
Before 10 Days - 70% of hotel Cost
Before 05 Days - 100% of Hotel Cost
Before 02 Days - 100% Hotel Cost + 50% Vehicle Cost
Before 01 Days - 100% Hotel Cost + 100% Vehicle Cost
Before 15 Days - 10% of Hotel Cost
Before 10 Days - 20% of hotel Cost
Before 05 Days - 30% of Hotel Cost
Before 02 Days - 50% Hotel Cost + 10% Vehicle Cost
Before 01 Days - 100% Hotel Cost (First 2 Nights) + 10% Vehicle Cost
e of your query, please find below the quote for same. Query ID: 1604001140
||Kufri Holiday Home
||Citrus Manali Resort
Notes - Hotel Rates are commissionable by 25% & Vehicle rates are nett